Senior Consultant - Organisation Design
This global mid-sized Management Consulting firm, based in central London is currently seeking Organisational Design Senior Consultants to join their growing and thriving UK People and Change business.
The Organisational Design team work with a broad variety of clients from large blue-chips to medium sized organisations, across a variety of sectors and will focus on:-
- Target Operating Models - looking at the bigger picture encompassing people, technology and processes
- Cost assessments
- Consultations, redundancies, restructuring, creating the organisational designs and supporting communications
- Looking at career paths, competencies, L&D
This organisation has an enviable culture and they take pride in really making a difference to the ways of working within our clients' organisations and are looking for individuals with that same passion to join them.
- From an experience perspective, you will currently be working for a consulting firm, ideally one of the big 4 or specialist OD firm. Have experience in Organisation Transformation, Organisational Design and/or Target Operating Models.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful consulting engagement experience; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- The ability to be versatile and work across industry sectors, with prior experience in sectors such as retail, travel and transport, public sector, financial services, life sciences, media and telecommunications
- Regular UK travel is a requirement for this role
This is a permanent opportunity, based in central London with regular UK travel. The salary banding is between £48,000 - £58,000 + travel allowance + excellent bonus.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.