HR Business Partner - Insurance
A global insurance company based in the City of London is looking for a HR Business Partner to join the HR team. Reporting in to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for managing multiple client groups in the UK & internationally in a broad strategic and operational HR BP role, as part of a small team.
More specifically, as a HR Business Partner within this global insurance business, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with Business Heads in London and international offices to define and implement appropriate people strategy across your assigned client groups.
- Managing annual HR processes & HR Ops end-to-end; performance management, talent/succession planning, salary reviews etc.
- Managing learning & development requirements.
- Delivering against talent plans from a internal mobility and recruitment perspective working with external vendors.
- Managing ER & Policy related matters
- Defining and implementing HR projects.
You will be an accomplished HR Business Partner ideally within a global life and / or reinsurance organisation or with financial services experience. You will be comfortable managing HR projects and processes locally and internationally as part of a small collaborative team. Degree and / or CIPD (preferred). Languages: Beneficial (not required).
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner role within a global insurance firm please apply directly.