Talent Resourcing Administrator
Ashley Kate HR is recruiting a talent resourcing administrator. My client, who is based in North West London is going through a busy period and have identified the need for extra support. They are looking for someone who can start immediately, or within a week's notice. This is a contract role until the end of August 2018.
- Support the talent team by providing a first class administration service.
- Create and post job adverts.
- Conduct market research to identify potential talent pools.
- Arrange all recruitment related events.
- Procure weekly recruitment reports.
- Arrange interviews with candidates.
This role would be an ideal move someone who currently works within an agency and is looking to move into an internal role.
- Must have recruitment administration experience
- High attention to detail is essential
- This role would suit someone who enjoys working in fast paced environments.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.