I am looking to speak with experienced and motivated HR Advisors / Senior Advisors who would like to work for a global leader in the water, hygiene and energy technologies sector.
This role will be based with the other HR team members in Northwich and involve some travel to other sites in the North West and Yorkshire.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
Working as part of our highly regarded HR team, the HR Advisor will be responsible for the day to day HR support and advice for our Supply Chain sites. This role will see you provide administrative and front line advisory support in all areas of HR including; employee relations, workforce administration, vendor management and benefits administration. You will also be responsible for:
- Coordination of employee lifecycle activities - including contracts, disciplinary and exits.
- Providing timely and accurate HR advice in relation to front line queries, escalating to the appropriate HR Generalist as required.
- Supporting business managers in the accurate and timely completion of all HR related paperwork.
- Building positive and constructive business relationships across client groups.
- Workforce planning and administration.
- Management of vendor relationships related to outsourced HR service delivery.
- Provide HR related data and reporting to leaders in order to promote and contribute to data driven decision making and strategy development.
- Participation in HR related projects covering talent development, benefits and other initiatives as required.
- Actively participate in business and human resource projects as required.
The ideal HR Advisor:
To be successful for this role, you will be a highly organised, strong and resilient HR professional with in-depth experience in Employee Relations, Change Management and Organisational Development, especially in the support of developing leadership capabilities. You will also possess:
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5 (minimum) or relevant professional experience.
- Good working knowledge of UK Employment Law (EU knowledge would be beneficial).
- Experience of HR support to a diverse population of both office and field employees.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with all levels of management. Must possess a high standard of influencing skills with the ability to constructively challenge as appropriate.
- Strong organisational, time and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop strategies, and implement solutions.
The salary for this role is £30,000 - £35,000 pa + benefits.