Interim Resourcing Assistant/Advisor - 3 months, possibly perm - Stevenage - up to £25,000 equivalent
Are you Immediately Available with experience of working either in-house or agency?
Our client, is a well known, commercial organisation that has an urgent requirement for a Resourcing Assistant/Advisor, initially on a temporary basis but there is a potential of permanent. Reporting into the Senior Resourcing Manager and alongside the rest of the team, you will support the end to end recruitment process, from attraction and selection through to on-boarding. You will be resourcing high quality candidates and attracting the best talent.
- Provide pro-active specialist advice on recruitment activities including advertising, interviewing and management of offers.
- Produce vacancy adverts and post them across a variety of channels
- Prioritise workload effectively, maintaining constant and open communications with the business
- Provide resource support in times of higher work volumes and on ad-hoc projects when required
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Experience of working in a Resourcing/Recruitment capacity in either an agency or in-house
- Strong communication skills on all levels
- Excellent organisational and process management skills
- Experience of working in a client-focused environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.