HR Administrator Interim - Heathrow - up to £24000 (6 months)
- Full Time
This is a varied Generalist HR Administration role as part of a small and very busy HR team. Based in Stanwell / Heathrow you will be involved in a broad range of HR activities both in support of HR peers and taking a lead.
You can expect to be:
- Taking responsibility for HR Administration. Requiring strong attention to detail and the ability to deal with high volumes of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintaining HR staff files and time and attendance database, ensuring management teams are compliant to all Company (and legislative) HR processes.
- Involved in ER issues dealing with investigations and disciplinaries
You will need
- A strong background in HR Administration.
- Exceptional attention to detail
Please note: This is a role with one of Heathrow's airport industries. Candidates with an understanding of airside regulations, or existing security clearance, or any easily referenced experience (i.e. longevity of experience in 1 or 2 businesses over the last 5 years) will be looked on favourably.
Salary: Up to £24000
Start Date: ASAP (1-2 weeks' notice maximum)
Duration: 6 months
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. We advise you to take time to check the accuracy of the grammar, spelling and formatting of your CV and cover letter as this will form part of the selection process.
However, should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11351 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable