Agile/flexible working available around core full time hours
A leading third-sector organisation is seeking a HR Manager for its Operations team, as they move into new offices in central Birmingham.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation. Having put an ambitious people plan in place, the executive board have invested in several high-profile projects which will provide a leading HR service to its people. Fundamentally, this will ensure that they can widen the reach they have in providing essential support to young people.
As HR Manager, you will oversee a small team who manage front line operational support to its people throughout the UK. As the last escalation point before the senior HR Team (who are based in London), you will be confident in making decisions, showing independence but also able to work closely with your colleagues. You will oversee a regional area which will involve some travel during busy times (fully expensed), although technology can be used to attend most meetings. This would be an ideal opportunity an established HR Manager wanting to work within a values based company.
Is this you?
- An experienced HR Manager with sound generalist knowledge
- Currently (or previous experience) line managing a team
- Able to manage complex ER cases and act as final escalation point for co-ordinators and advisors
- Experience coaching and supporting managers with ER cases and change processes
- Experience working with managers to develop team and individual performance
- Able to thrive in a fast paced/high volume role
- Ideally, experience with SAP Success Factors
Apply today or call us for an informal discussion.