Diversity & Inclusion Advisor
My client is a leading Law Firm with a recognisable brand and strong international presence. They now have an exciting opportunity within the London office for a Diversity & Inclusion Advisor to join the team. This role will have a focus on driving a global social mobility action plan, the race action plan and supporting implementation of the UK D&I plan.
- Ensure social mobility and race plans are aligned to diversity recruitment plans and Corporate Responsibility programmes.
- Supporting the ExCom social mobility and race champions in their roles. Also advising Regional Heads of HR and their teams on local social mobility and race related initiatives.
- Project management of social mobility and race related initiatives, including global internal consultation and engagement with external subject matter experts.
- Working with the Diversity and Wellbeing Advisor to deliver the UK D&I plan (supporting where needed across a variety of projects).
- Representative/ambassador for the firm with specific social mobility and race related external bodies e.g. Race for Opportunity, Black Solicitors Network, Society of Asian Lawyers.
- Experience or keen interest in diversity and inclusion issues and talking about race in the workplace.
- Experience of working in a matrix-based organisation and with a global network of colleagues.
- Experience of managing own projects.
- Articulate, effective communicator, with good presentation and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Able to influence partners & managers across the firm.
- Committed to making a difference and determined to deliver results.
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply.