Interim HR Business Partner
Interim HR Business Partner – 3 month FTC
Home base with extensive travel across the South West (South Wales, Somerset, Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire)
Circa £40,000 per annum
A market leader in the healthcare sector is currently looking for a commercial focused, forward thinking HR Business Partner to cover their South West patch (circa 12 sites) on an interim basis for approx. 6 months.
To support, develop and coach the business’ managers and team members, offering suitable advice and guidance in relation to both operational and strategic HR issues, policies and processes, across multiple, operational sites.
* Act as an ambassador for HR, ensuring that an excellent advisory service is offered, applying innovative and creative thinking in overcoming human challenges and driving best practice, learning and sharing.
* Ensure that change management processes are communicated and implemented appropriately, supporting the best interests of the business. Also take full accountability for all restructures within the client group assigned
* Become a cultural role model by demonstrating the values of the organisation and influencing managers in “best practice” processes
* Maintain and offer sound employee relations advice, supporting Managers on current legislation and ER issues
* Monitor all disciplinary, grievances and other employee relation issues within the Region
* Ensure adherence to legislation, company policies and procedures across not only the Region but overall throughout the wider organisation
* Monitor labour levels and agency costs across sites, to ensure local recruitment compliance and activity is meeting the needs of the business
* Lead on HR strategic projects and ensure that they are planned and executed successfully to agreed timescales, KPIs and costs.
* Review HR data and make recommendations on actions to improve business results and return on investment in people
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Access to own transport and a full, current driving licence
* CIPD or equivalent qualified, with extensive operational/generalist HR experience
* Previous exposure to working with a mixed client base, across multiple sites
If you have experience of the above please apply via LinkedIn (please attached CV) or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480104098