- Do you have a background in Compensation planning, design, implementation, and administration?
- Have you experienced cross-functional matrix working?
- Have you been involved in any job evaluation?
- Do you have International Rewards experience?
- Are you analytical, detailed oriented & organised?
- Can you demonstrate advanced Excel skills?
If you have all of the following, we would love to hear from you.
Why our client?
Our client is a well-known, internationally respected brand with stores all over the world. They have over 40 years' history of changing the way people think in their world. They employ over 20,000 people and operate in over 60 countries.
What will you be doing?
Report to the Head of Reward & Mobility you will lead the global salary review and annual bonus plans program, including data integrity, calculations, final analysis final approval and communication. In addition to you will prepare and coordinate the process of salary revision, as well as manage and develop the UK Benefits programme.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.