Talent/Career Development Lead
Title: Talent/Career Development Manager - Center for Knowledge & Analytics
Function: Practice Area Management/Operations, Career Development & Learning
€70.000 - €80.000
Location: Munich, Germany
Status: Regular, Full-Time
My client is a worldwide management consulting firm with offices in more than 45 countries that has retained our company, Annapurna HR, to find a Talent/Career Development Manager responsible for the global career development and learning activities for the firm's worldwide network of data, analytics, and knowledge professionals.
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented professional to play a pivotal role in helping the firm manage, improve impact and experience of performance management and career development.
In close cooperation with business leaders, the selected candidate will help drive career development and capability building on a worldwide level. In particular, jointly with other CD Managers and People Team, be responsible for managing the career development activities for taking the companies CD approach, frameworks, and tools to the next level - especially for the newly established product, data, and advanced analytics businesses.
We are seeking a candidate with strong expertise and passion for both working conceptually as well as managing the ongoing operational CD tasks for our teams, with a professional services background.
- Career development framework design
- Advancement of career and performance management experience
- CD management, advisory, and committee facilitation
- Advanced degree with demonstrated high academic achievements.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in professional services, ideally with consulting background in people & organization topics.
- Strong experience in career development and performance management, abreast of and passionate about trends and innovation in the field, including technology.
- Excellent and proven conceptual and project management skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including facilitation.
- Experience and interest in working on both, strategic initiatives, as well as operational tasks and advisory, with experience in working effectively in global, cross-cultural, and virtual teams
- Senior presence and assertiveness, confidence in working with senior business leaders.
- Occasional travel and flexible schedule, as required.
To apply for this attractive Talent/Career Development Manager position please contact:
Alejandro Agustin Cano