Permanent job opportunity for an Employment Consultant to join a growing public sector organisation in Swindon
Your new company
You will be joining a growing public sector organisation in the Employment industry in this newly created Senior role. You will report into the Performance Manager and will support with the management and coaching of the Junior Consultants within the team.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support customers in finding suitable employment within targeted timeframes
- Provide advice and support to colleagues in regards to customer needs
- Offer advice to customers in regards to how to improve their skills and abilities in line with employment opportunities
- Identify and recommend training solutions
- Support customers during their first few months of employment to ensure a successful placement
- Develop relationships and network with key stakeholders
- Deputise for the Performance Manager
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a confident IT user including Microsoft Excel. Ideally your background will either be in recruitment or sales. You will need managerial experience.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn circa £27,000 per annum plus an annual performance related bonus, annual leave, pension and a monthly financial incentive, which you will be entitled to once you've passed probation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.