HRIS Analyst EMEA - FTC
My client, a leading, global professional services firm to hire an experienced HRIS Analyst EMEA on an FTC to support a Workday implementation. This role is to start asap for 6 months initially with potential to extend/become permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directly support the implementation of all HR technology, including Workday.
- Analyse, manipulate, track, internally manage and report data to support data conversion activities. This entails working with our current data systems to help analyse the information in Excel or other tools, and converting the data to required formats.
- Attend and support design and data workshops
- Identify and document requirements for operational reporting and analytics
- Participate in gathering Workday design requirements
- Assist in the design, development and testing of Workday design
- Work with relevant stakeholders to provide the information needed to make sound and timely decisions
- Work with the Regional and Global teams to assist in the development of the HR data security framework and with security configuration activities
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Have participated in implementing or provided BAU support for Workday HCM
- Experience in assessing and documenting business requirements to translate to system configuration & setup
- Experience in data mapping and conversion
- Experience in data auditing and clean up
- Demonstrated experience with business software applications e.g., MS Project, Access, Excel.
- Experience designing and implementing reporting, analytics and data management architectures
Travel may be required within this role and due to working as part of a global project flexibility with working hours may also be required. This is a fixed term contract and day rate will not be considered at this time.