- Entering and updating EMEA employee records in the HR Information System and Identity & Access Management system
- Generating system reports as required and liaising with UK payroll as necessary.
- Administering, checking and inputting all pre-employment candidate forms.
- Liaising with Global Compliance to ensure compliance process is punctually completed for all new starters.
- Liaising with internal functions (IT, Facilities, Departmental administrators) regarding all new starter arrangements.
- Scheduling new joiner inductions and '1st Day' Arrangements.
- Conducting new joiner inductions.
- Producing all new joiner paperwork for offer packs.
- Creating and maintaining hard copy employee files.
- Processing leavers, maternity and flexible working cases.
- Supporting on annual processes such as compensation review and project work and on an adhoc basis to HRBPs..
In addition to the above, there will be scope for the post-holder to be involved in various ad-hoc duties in support of the HR Advisory and Recruitment teams, and to become involved in broader department-wide objectives as his or her skill set develops.
Qualifications and experience:
- Prior HR administrative experience gained within a busy department, ideally financial services but all sectors will be considered.
- Experience of servicing the needs of the business often working to tight deadlines and stringent requirements with respect to information and data maintenance.
- You will need to be IT literate and have experience of working with HR databases or similar systems (e.g. payroll, CRM systems or accounts packages).
- Ideally you will have experience of working with people from a diversity of different countries and cultures.Skills:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Logical, methodical, problem-solving approach.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Flexible, accurate (the role requires an excellent eye for detail), diplomatic, proactive.
- Good team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and manage conflict.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and propose changes.
- Ability to complete all aspects of the role with minimal supervision.Qualifications:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly