The HR Manager will need to look after a specific manufacturing population within the global Pharma company. The content will include project work and generalist HR partnering.
The client is a well-known global pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex. They have stunning facilities and working environment second to none.
With easy commuter links via public transport or road this is a great opportunity for any generalist HR professional in the London and South East area.
- Support managers in the delivery of key standardised HR activities, coaching and the development of line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
- Respond to complex queries from managers and employees referred from elsewhere including Service Hubs
- Involvement in design of initiatives developed by the HR Centres of Excellence, HR business leaders and HR Services and key delivery channel implementation phase for either directly or in partnership, including building local HR capability e.g. Performance System
- Drive improvement across and within business units in order to standardise, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery and promote principles of driving work to the appropriate level (including self services) in the evolving HR organisation
- Understand the HR Risk environment, identify and mitigate potential HR risks and support managers to create a positive employee environment.
- As aligned with in country scope and in context of the current employment environment, resolve ER/IR issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues and enhance performance.
- Deliver cultural change projects, site changes, workforce restructuring, including; outsourcing, in sourcing and off shoring, in line with the HR agenda defined by the HRBL.
Facilitate interventions focused on team development and promotes global leadership, learning and coaching programs and resources
- Worked in a matrix organisation previously
- Have evidence of where they have influenced and coached line managers in HR practice in the past
- Understand the industrial function of a commercial business
- Be able to look after HR project work autonomously and as part of a team
- Understanding of pay review
- Understand and have experience of using HR systems
- Have a very strong HR generalist background
£300 - £350 per day (Ltd company rate) for an intended period of 9 months.