The successful applicant for the Recruiter position will join a dedicated HR and Recruitment team, taking charge of the end-to-end recruitment process for their Global Equity division.
The client is a leading investor in the world's financial markets with offices worldwide.
The successful applicant for the Recruiter position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for the Global Equity division
- Taking detailed job briefs and posting vacancies and adverts
- Sourcing candidates
- Liaising with external agencies
- Screening applications
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Collating candidate feedback and tracking the applicant process
- Administering contracts and offer letters
The successful applicant for the Recruiter position should ideally have:
- A strong academic record, minimum degree educated
- Recent and proven Recruitment experience
- Good knowledge of the Financial Services
A competitive salary plus benefits and bonus.