Recruitment & Selection Advisor
A leading corporate firm with offices based in Essex are looking to appoint an experienced HR / Recruitment professional to join them on a 6 month FTC to focus on designing and developing the selection process and toolkits for the business to use when hiring.
Working with key stakeholders the successful candidate will need to:
- Develop interview templates for managers
- Update the intranet to provide much clearer supporting materials including - managers guide to hiring
- Develop training for hiring managers to improve selection decisions
- Look at how the company can utilise online job boards, LinkedIn and social media, as appropriate
- Develop and implement selection toolkit for hiring managers
- Develop and promote an induction training plan framework to enable local inductions to meet training and competence requirements
Experience of successfully delivery a similar type of project/role is essential, ideally in a large corporate environment. To start ASAP, this will be on a fixed term contract and day rates will not be considered at this time.