Learning Technologies Expert
Across Human Resources there is a programme of work to upgrade HRIS and SAP Success Factors is our selected vendor.
Within the Learning and Development Team, the Success Factors Learning Management System (Learning Hub) was launched in early 2017 with Performance and Goals (Performance Hub) due to launch in early this year.
My client are a leading international bank based in the city of London.
The role holder will be a technical learning expert capable of working across a broad range of stakeholders within Learning and Development, the wider HR team, the IT Department as well as admin users of the System in other departments such as Compliance.
- Responsible for the day to day management of Learning, Performance and Goals and Succession and Development modules of the system, acting as the first point of escalation for administrator functional queries and the liaison between the Platform Owner, the vendor and implementation consultant when required
- Act as the Learning and Development system subject matter expert in the internal Design Authority for Success Factors and works with the Platform Owner to assess any impacts for upgrades and perform user acceptance and regression testing where required
- Document, communicate and train LMS administrators (including those in the business as well as the L&D Team) and users on changes to processes as a result of changes to modules functionality/system upgrades as well as ensuring new administrators are trained on the LMS, its associated processesand have access to guides and materials.
Digital Learning Content:
- Keep up to date with developments in the learning technologies space and find ways to innovate and improve the way the bank delivers learning and development
- Manages custom E-Learning and online content created for L&D - loading, testing and working with vendors to resolve issues
- Manages the off the shelf e-learning - vendor and release management.
- Provides vendor management activities for other technology vendors used by the Learning and Development team, these include but are not restricted to:-
- New E-Learning vendors
- Online Video hosting provider
- Online Survey provider
- Online classroom provider
- Video production vendors
- Vendor management activities include - onboarding (where necessary), raising statements of work, processing invoices, tracking usage, raising tickets, budget tracking, yearly assessment of license (where appropriate), vendor reviews and meetings etc
Learning Technologies or L&D experience, preferably in financial services- Essential
Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite Intermediate Level Word, Excel and Powerpoint at minimum- Essential
Experienced user of HR Enterprise Systems- Essential
Experienced user of SAP SuccessFactors
Able to efficiently produce reports in Excel and perform data analysis at an intermediate level (including pivot tables, V Lookups and common functions)- Essential
Diligent and takes ownership of problems and challenges- Essential
Self-motivated, enthusiastic and optimistic- Essential
Supportive and collaborative- Essential
Desire to work in L&D- Essential
Ability work independently and as part of team- Essential
Culturally aware- Essential
Able to deal with change- Essential
Takes pride in producing work of a high standard- Essential
Has a persuasive but non-aggressive influencing style- Essential
Customer-focused and has a 'can-do' attitude- Essential
£45,000 - £60,000