5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading IT research and advisory company based in Surrey. They are looking for an HRIS Specialist to join their team during an exciting period of growth following an internal restructure. The role is for a 5-6 month FTC with main responsibilities revolving around the data cleansing of the new system from the old system.
As the HRIS Specialist your other key responsibilities will be:
- Providing support to the managers
- Ensuring all processes are set up correctly
- Offer solutions for queries relating to the system
- Provide end-user support for completing employee transactions
- Develop step-by-step user guides, managing and maintaining these with the evolvements of the business
- Manage the system inbox
- Support the bug/issue resolution processes using root cause analysis, impact analysis and driving solution design; in addition to implementing, testing and installing solutions
- Support the wider HR team in system related projects
- Execute general administrative and reporting tasks associated with systems management
The ideal candidate for this HRIS Specialist role will have proven Workday knowledge, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with at least two years' experience working in a systems environment. You will have advanced Excel skills and exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
To be considered for this role please apply accordingly.
Apply for HRIS Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly