HRIS & MI Manager - SuccessFactors - 6 month contract
I am working with a Global Financial services businesses who are recruiting for a HR Systems Manager with SuccessFactors experience for a 6 month FTC. This exciting opportunity is for an experienced HR Systems and Management Information Manager to work in the Performance & Reward team and Manage the core HR Systems (SuccessFactors) as well as a number of other applications.
- Manage multiple ongoing reviews on utilisation and updates and systems changes
- Identify and recommend areas of system enhancement
- Provide day to day global support and ongoing maintenance of the modules (including Recruitment, Compensation, Employee Central and Performance Management).
- Provide technical support during cyclical processes such as comp review etc
- Provide support on the interfaces with other systems used across the organisation.
- Troubleshoot system and technical issues from the wider HR team and where necessary, work with SAP/SuccessFactors on issue resolution.
- Document and perform system testing during regular releases as well as supporting the implementation of new features.
- Manage user permissions as well as other administrative tasks within the system.
- Manage the relationships with key vendors
- Management Information - Generate ad hoc reports, create formulas, combine/transform data as needed
Skills and experience:
Prior experience in implementing / supporting the following SAP/SuccessFactors Modules for an International matrix organisation: Employee Central, Performance Management & 360, Recruitment Management, Compensation. The successful candidate will have excellent project management skill set, ideally with a Project Management qualification like Prince 2.They will be highly organised individual with strong communication skills and experience of managing multiple system integrations across regions. They will be highly analytical and have strong problem solving skills as well as the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions whilst working with many Senior stakeholders. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply.