Global Talent Manager - London
- Significant experience in a Talent Management function
- FTSE 250 company and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of professionals for the world's top companies.
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
The Global Talent Manager in London will report into the Global Talent Director to define and provide global guideline in regards to talent succession and development review processes. They will work closely with the regions' HRDs in order to collect, consolidate, analyse and provide meaningful information and insights to support decision-making in people matters, with a data-driven focus. This position will be critical to support the definition of a plan that secures the capabilities Page Group will need to deliver the organisations' long term strategy and short term objectives.
Key Responsibilities for the Global Talent Manager:
- Work as Center of Expertise, defining global talent review strategy, providing necessary expertise and support to the HRDs from all regions on the framework and how to deliver the process, coordinating data collection;
- Work closely with the HRDs to map talent pool through the coordination of data collection and consolidation, translating those data into insights that drive people related action plans at every level;
- Consolidate, analyse and maintain accurate and updated people data to inform and support the business on the decision making process in regards to leadership and critical positions, strategic plans, such as succession planning;
- Provide comprehensive management reporting to the Executive Board and the senior leadership teams within the business and the HR & Talent;
- Support the regions' HRDs, Talent Development and Talent Acquisition teams in designing, developing and implementing processes related to the full employee life-cycle by providing insights to help them focus their actions to achieve business goals and future needs, utilising people data;
- Have a comprehensive view and understanding of all regional practices;
- Use data-driven approach to analyse and cross information provided from various processes and functions, such as Performance Toolbox, in order to inform decision-making processes;
- Conduct skills gap analyses in partnership with HRDs based on business context and goals to determine future capabilities needs;
- Assess talent management processes in all regions to design and ensure that Talent Management practices are globally aligned and consistently implemented in a structured way;
- Develop, initiate and support the implementation of innovative and effective people strategy actions to ensure a strong pipeline of successors, top talent and required capabilities are met in the short, medium and long term.
The Successful Applicant
Skills / Qualification / Experience for the Global Talent Manager:
- Qualification (BA) in HRM preferred
- Significant experience in a Talent Management function at regional level
- Preferably experience in an HRBP role and overview of a HR generalist role
- Fluent in English. Any other language is a strong plus (Spanish, French, German)
- Solid Business Acumen
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mind-set
- Curious and solution driven, proactive and resourceful
- Global mind set and intercultural experience
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to transform data into meaningful information, providing creative and feasible solutions to achieve business objectives through talent practices;
- Active Business Intelligence. Strong strategic and business awareness capabilities, curiosity in gaining a good understanding of the business - the market, challenges, business models, principles and processes (particularly for the recruitment industry)
- Technical/Functional Competence: An excellent knowledge of HR processes and practices, practices, methods and programs, as well as strong process and project management skills.
- Behavioural Competence. Establishing strong credible relationships with HRBPs. Excellent personal interaction and behaviour which supports forward thinking, drive, listening and empathy;
- Excellent communication skills: providing clear guidance and coordination of global processes, being able to effectively communicate the value and future worth of talent management practices to the company's senior leadership, as well as communicate high-level insights to HRDs.
- Understanding of how to work with and be proactive in an environment of continuous change and cultural diversity, and an ability to support and define actions that meet challenges;
A passionate, self-motivated team player who is at ease collaborating with virtual / cross-functional teams and working with minimal direction
What's on Offer
Ref Code: MPPT13902151Z