Head of HR
Working as the Head of HR in London for this marketing media agency, photographic/film studios and production company, with offices in London and New York, you will head up their HR function to ensure that they are equipped from a people and talent perspective, delivering desired results and achieving strategic objectives both now and in the future.
This 360 degree agency delivers complete strategic creative and production solutions for the world's leading brands. They create multi-channel campaigns and content for luxury brands, specialising in fashion, beauty and cosmetics. Going through a period of growth and expansion, they are now looking at building the content-creation side of the business as well as their events business, hosting some of the most prestigious events in the industry.
As Head of HR for this London based marketing media agency, you will
- Design and implement a clear and compelling HR strategy, liaising with department Heads of, to ensure that the company is equipped to meet current and future strategic objectives
- Draw on experience and knowledge of HR processes and best practice to guide organisational direction and strategy whilst maintain best HR practice
- Anticipate and plan for potential HR challenges and give guidance to the SMT
- Develop and implement the necessary HR policies and processes. Continuously review, monitor and update if required, ensuring that these are communicated and implemented, providing any up-skilling required
- Create, implement and manage a clear and comprehensive retention strategy targeted at critical talent
- Create, implement and manage a robust and fair attraction and on-boarding process
- Identify and develop high potential teams and individuals
- To ensure the success and consistent Performance Management, enabling leaders and employees to set goals aligned to the business strategy.
- Implementing and leading on a Learning and Development Programme to enable individuals to build competences in line with business needs and goals
- To work alongside the SMT and Finance teams to set and confirm budget allocation including headcount planning, training and development budgets and market salary reviews.
- Participate in and drive the implementation of specific projects or interventions to help align employees with the strategic goals of the business whilst delivering on day-today HR needs
To be the successful Head of HR for this London based marketing media agency, you will have:
- Previous experience as a Head of HR in a marketing agency or a fashion retail brand
- Experience in dealing with senior management team and influencing decision makers
- Led on a culture change implementation and organisational re-structure, recruitment and redundancies
- Implemented an HRIS or streamlined the administration around freelancers and contract employees
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law
- Flexible and commercially minded decision making
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
A competitive salary from £60,000 - £80,000