Interim HR Advisor
Ashley Kate HR is delighted to offer this role on behalf of our professional services client based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
This role is offered on a FTC until December 2018 to assist in extra support.
This is a generalist HR Advisor position where you will join a small HR team overseeing 130 + perm staff members. The HR Advisor is responsible for delivering an efficient and effective HR service. Advice, support and guidance are provided on a wide range of issues across the organisation both UK and internationally and a wide range of HR tasks are completed. Organisational policies and procedures are reviewed, revised and implemented as necessary, in order to aid the delivery of the Operational and Strategic plans.
This a large proportion of this role will be split between Employee Relations and Recruitment.
To be considered for this role candidates will ideally have the following experience:
- Generalist HR Advisory level experience
- Ability to take the lead in key operational HR projects
- Basic Recruitment restructure in line with policies and procedures, employment law and core values
- Experience in small restructures
- Ability to oversee own admin work
- Oversee a varied work load and a variety of ad hoc activities when needed
- Offer procurement in line with the normal departmental limits
- Offer support in the recruitment and selection process
- Identification and arrangement of appropriate training to meet the needs of staff
- Provide advice and guidance on employment legislation and HR Policies and Procedures for staff and managers.
- Comply with employment legislation at all times, in particular Equal Opportunities and Data Protection
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Advise on general ER issues (low to medium case load)
- Maintain HR database
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 3-4 years Generalist experience
- HR restructure and change management experience
- A thorough knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Stakeholder management
- Experience in complex ER issues on an advisory level
- CIPD qualified (ideal)
The salary on offer is up £34,000.
This role will report in to the HRBP and will deputise in their absence.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.