Looking to make the move from agency to in-house?
My client is looking for a driven, resilient individual who enjoys working in a high pressurised and fast-paced environment. You will report to the Recruitment Manager and support them with ongoing projects and open vacancies.
Some responsibilities include:
- Screen all CV's via telephone or Skype
- Arrange interviews, communicate with candidates throughout the process
- Provide interview feedback in a timely and efficient manner ensuring candidate experience is maintained to a high level throughout the process
- Support the Recruitment Manager with project work
- Track all applicants on system
- Support in the coordination of interviews
- Facilitate and support the coordination of large recruitment campaigns and projects
- Previous experience in recruitment either in-house or agency
- Ability to multitask and deal with high volume recruitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent and proven organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient in the use of MS Word & Excel
Please note - to be considered for this role, you must have a valid driving license and car.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.