Annapurna is working with a global management consultancy to source an experienced HR Manager who will provide a comprehensive HR service, supporting the UK teams. This is a highly visible role, where you will be a key member of the UK management team.
You will have responsibility for the integration, development, motivation, and retention of employees, and you will play an important part in achieving the company's strategy. This will be achieved through your ability to influence the people strategy and to support and manage change.
This role will involve regular travel between the firms two offices in London and Cambridgeshire.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Broad generalist experience
- Well-presented and confident - will work with senior stakeholders
- Strong employee relations including TUPE and employment law
- Compensation and benefits
- Organisational development
- Talent management and succession planning
- CIPD qualified desirable
- Learning and development
- Change management including culture change
This is a fantastic opportunity at a company with global appeal, and there will be a clear career pathway outlined for you.
If this role is of interest to you please apply now or contact Stasio at Annapurna on email@example.com