Reporting into an experienced Head of Staffing, you will be aligned to part of the EMEA region and be responsible for staffing across global projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Partners and project areas to achieve optimum deployment of Principals and Project Leaders
- Work closely with staffing counterparts across the system to ensure cases are staffed appropriately across all levels
- Meet regularly with assigned consultants to understand their staffing needs and advise them of current cases, also understanding their goals and preferences and expertise
- Identifying project needs and employee performance/development areas
- Maintaining the centralised staffing system and ensuring best practise regarding reporting and inputting data
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience of the staffing/resourcing/work allocation process. This should ideally come from another international professional services environment.
You will be working closely with partners so strong stakeholder management and the ability to engage with a range of seniorities is essential.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Staffing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly