Reporting into an experienced Head of Staffing, you will be aligned to part of the EMEA region and be responsible for staffing across global projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Partners and project areas to achieve optimum deployment of Principals and Project Leaders
- Work closely with staffing counterparts across the system to ensure cases are staffed appropriately across all levels
- Meet regularly with assigned consultants to understand their staffing needs and advise them of current cases, also understanding their goals and preferences and expertise
- Identifying project needs and employee performance/development areas
- Maintaining the centralised staffing system and ensuring best practise regarding reporting and inputting data
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience of the staffing/resourcing/work allocation process. This should ideally come from another international professional services environment.
You will be working closely with partners so strong stakeholder management and the ability to engage with a range of seniorities is essential.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.