Graduate Resourcing Advisor (East London)
My client, a multinational Oil & Gas company are currently seeking a credible and high preforming Graduate Recruiter to join their team in East London.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a high-volume graduate recruitment background. This role leads and manages the effective recruitment of high quality graduates into the organisation ensuring the recruitment of high quality and diverse talent for the UK. You will provide dedicated resourcing advice and guidance to the business to ensure that all intern and graduate resourcing activity is executed to the highest standard.
- Devise an annual plan for and other disciplines to ensure a fast, flexible and robust selection process
- Plan and deliver the schedule of recruitment events and manage the end-to-end recruitment operations for graduate and intern hiring for their disciplines.
- Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews with candidates as required
- Through the GR Coordinator, ensure all assessment activity is delivered in a professional and efficient way, reflecting the culture and values and meeting and exceeding expectations of candidates and customers
- Monitor candidate pipeline actively to ensure the successful hiring of the best graduates to meet target numbers.
- Oversea the offer management and onboarding process of Interns and Graduates with their disciplines
- Build personal relationships with top candidates to ensure maximum take up of offers (90% plus).
- Work collaboratively with Line Managers, Assessors and Mentors, and oversee the final assessment and onboarding process
- Brings about innovations and improvements within the recruitment process as
- Plan and manage preparation and facilitation of assessment events. Ensure all logistics, materials and administration have been prepared and that events run smoothly for candidates and assessors alike
- Build and maintain relationships with key segment and function stakeholders in line with Resourcing Service Delivery Model, collaborating closely and keeping them informed throughout
- Provides a high level of communication to business stakeholders to ensure success of the recruitment programme, escalating issues where necessary
- Act as 'expert' recruiter to Campus Team, setting high expectations and influencing the annual activity plan to ensure that the company is well positioned and fully active on campus
- Provide insight and data to campus team about graduate market and performance of team
- Manage a campus budget effectively, to ensure optimum return on investment.
The client is looking for someone who is tenacious, will be able to build a good internal profile quickly and who is used to working in matrix organisations.
Salary is £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + 15% bonus. Please apply today if you feel this is of interest.