Occupational Health Technician - Chelmsford
We are seeking an Occupational Health Technician to join the Peripatetic Team based in the South East or M4 Corridor of England.
The ideal base locations would be Reading, Slough, Luton or Chelmsford. You will be required to drive the Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) to clients and have a facility to park this at or near your home address overnight. You will also need to travel into the centre of London on public transport.
This is a full-time role 37.5 hours per week. Regular overnight stays will be required.
As an Occupational Health Technician, your main duties will include undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with strict protocols laid down by policies and the competencies to which the individual has been trained. These screening procedures may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, urinalysis; health surveillance screening such as audiometry, lung function testing; drug and alcohol testing procedures.
- Undertake health screening procedures
- Treat all patients with respect, dignity and privacy
- Ensure all medical information is accurately recorded in the occupational health records and passed to the clinical staff
- Ensure all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose
- Work within set protocols and do not deviate. Recognise the limitation of their role and do not go beyond this
- Provide support to the whole OH team in helping the department to run smoothly and effectively, undertaking non-clinical tasks as requested e.g. filing/tidying etc
- Have a customer service focus including conducting patient encounters
Please contact James Baron on 01582 228853 to discuss further
Apply for Occupational Health Technician - Chelmsford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly