Occupational Health Advisor - South Wales
We are seeking a qualified Occupational Health Advisor for 3 days per week. This is an inhouse position.
- Undertake pre-employment medical screening and pre-employment medicals for all new employees
- Conduct health surveillance medicals as required e.g. Nickel Surveillance and FLT Driver medicals
- Undertake a wide range of sickness absence case management activities in conjunction with Human Resources
- Be proactive in contacting employees, GP’s and Specialist in relation to employee absence and worked related issues
- Manage the referral and reporting process for employees triggering under the sickness absence policy in the cases of long term sickness absence
Please contact James Baron on 01582 250875 / 07377710010 to discuss further