HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior HR Business to join a boutique wealth management organisation.
This is a generalist role with a wide range of business activities including Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Recruitment and Onboarding, Organisational development, Employee Relations and Regulation Implementation.
The primary objective of the role is to provide a comprehensive HR service to a specific business area by providing advice, coaching and managerial and employee support.
- Work with the business to embed succession planning and diversity by attracting, recruiting and developing employees
- Manage the design and delivery of the 2018 Summer Internship Programme
- Produce and implement Training and Competence initiatives within a regulated environment
- Manage the Training and Competency requirements for regulated individuals including CF30 applications to the FCA and Fit and Proper adherence for all regulated and non-regulated individuals
- Develop and present training modules in line with the needs of the business, including regulated training with our Risk and Compliance function as well as skills training within the areas of leadership, relationship management and sales
- Ensure adherence to regulation such as MiFID II, Senior Managers Certification Regime, Gender Pay Gap Reporting and General Data Protection Regulation
- Manage the appraisal process with Managers and employees
The successful applicant will have proven experience working as an HR Business Partner within a regulated environment; in particular experience within Asset and Wealth Management is beneficial.
You will have skills of building rapport in a high paced environment and will be able to communicate at a senior level as well as delivering to tight deadlines.
This area of work involves a high degree of integrity and diligence. You will be innovative and highly self-motivated as well as having the ability to work well within a small team environment.
This role would suit a senior HR Adviser looking to further their career or an HR business partner looking for more autonomy.
If you think you have the skills and experience, please apply asap.