This role requires someone to join a super talented Recruitment team who sets the strategy for hiring the most talented people to feed the needs of the office.
My client are global firm within Professional Services based in the city of London.
- Drive candidate attraction and build talent pools using direct sourcing methods, marketing material and recruitment agencies
- Ultimately responsible for sourcing decisions (focus to be on direct sourcing, current approved vendors, diversity, quality and cost, broader strategy, timescales). Provide feedback to hiring stakeholders around best practice, provide advice to business around source mix and influence the outcome as subject matter expert
- Provide recruitment advice and guidance
- Working closely with People Leaders and Resourcing to understand current and predicted demand. Agree a delivery plan against open vacancies including understanding prioritisation.
* Previous in house recruitment experience, preferably gained within an professional services team
* Understanding of the complexities of recruiting specialist markets with experience of working within a matrix environment
* Successfully managing a diverse group of stakeholders often with conflicting requirements
£40,000 - £46,000