HR Advisor // FMCG // London
Our client, a fast-growing international consumer goods company is looking for a driven and business savvy HR Advisor to join their team in London.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, the HR Advisor will have exposure to a wide range of HR initiatives and projects. This is a generalist role but will have a large emphasis on HRBP support and HR project work.
This a great opportunity to grow the business and develop into an HR Business Partner role in the future.
This role also covers an International remit including the Middle East and Africa, among others.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Success within a generalist HR role within a fast paced business environment and high number of stakeholders to manage
- Demonstrable strong proactive organisational, planning and administrative ability.
- Some expsore to Employee Relations cases
- High attention to detail and strong numerical skills.
- Experience of payroll reporting.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong experience of managing and maintaining systems and databases, specifically HR
- Strong IT/Technical competence with ability to generate reports and analyse data
- Ideally possess CIPD or equivalent professional HR qualification or willing to study
- International HR experience specifically, relocation, international assignments, right to work processes
The candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 4 years HR experience, good analytical skills and the ability to work with ambiguity.
Ideally, they will have experience working globally across different cultures and a branded business such as FMCG or Retail.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV to Charlotte at email@example.com