Working for a professional services company in Reading, in this client-facing/external-facing HR Consultant role, you will primarily be focused on the provision of outsourced and consultancy HR services to the company's North American client base.
Our client in Reading specialises in the provision of professional and business advisory services.
For this client-facing/external-facing HR Consultant role, you will primarily be focused on the provision of outsourced and consultancy HR services to the company's North American client base. This will include the following -
- Offering advice to management on all areas of HR.
- Managing a portfolio of clients.
- Strong Employee Relations experience and knowledge, including redundancies situations, dismissals, performance management issues are an essential requirement of this role.
- The successful candidate will be competent in the management of employee/labour relations and legal issues and will counsel our clients on related issues.
- Strong UK Employment law and how to apply.
For this HR Consultant role in Reading, our client is looking for applicants who match the following profile as closely as possible -
- An excellent HR Generalist background including very strong Employee Relations capability.
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law.
- CIPD qualification preferred.
- Previous experience in a HR Consultant or a similar client-facing/external-facing HR role would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of Payroll, Pensions and Benefits would be of benefit.
- European HR experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
- An ability to build excellent client relationships.
- Team spirit and commitment to team objectives.
- Integrity, open and honest actions.
- Self confident and driven with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to plan deadlines.
- Ability to manage demands from a number of stakeholders.
- Attention to detail is an essential requirement.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. These skills will be particularly important when working alongside other departments to ensure that clients receive a seamless service.
- Self-confident, with excellent communication and client management skills.
You need to be a driver with access to your own car.
This HR Consultant role offers a competitive salary as well as:
- 22 days holiday, rising to a maximum of 25 days.
- Pension scheme.
- Private Medical.
- Permanent Health Insurance.