As a HR Administrator for this Financial Services business based in Solihull, you will provide support to the HR Business Partners within a well-established team.
You will complete all HR administration tasks, within agreed time-lines and adhering to processes, whilst ensuring a positive customer experience during all stages of the HR lifecycle.
The client is a large Financial Services business
The HR Administrator will be responsible for: recording absence on to the HR database, ensuring all relevant absence paperwork has been processed; you will record new starter details and produce offer letter and contracts; you will ensure that all pre-employment checks are carried out; generate letters for changes of contracts; administer incentives, benefits, and the health scheme; manage employee files; and provide ad-hoc support to the HR team as needed.
The successful HR Administrator will have:
- Excellent computer literacy to include Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Previously worked in a HR Administration role
- Strong administration skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally will have CIPD Level 3 as a minimum (or equivalent)
- Ideally will have worked in professional services
Permanent role - Competitive salary - Easily accessible on public transport - Large corporate business - Benefits