A HR Assistant is required on a temporary basis in Basildon
Your new company
A HR Assistant is required on an ongoing temporary basis in south Essex
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant to work with a newly merged organisation. The organisation is going through a period of accelerated change and this post will be instrumental in reviewing and improving existing HR practices and systems and providing comprehensive support to the HR function.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a robust, self-starter, highly motivated and committed to improving the quality of service and the efficiency of the department
- Experienced in working for a busy Human Resources function and be able to demonstrate professional maturity, tact and diplomacy.
- Experienced in preparing offer letters and contracts of employment.
- You must be able to demonstrate a structured approach to work with a high level of attention to detail.
- Extensive experience of using Microsoft products and HR databases ideally ITrent.
- You will be a team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Committed to Safeguarding & Safer Recruitment practice.
- Must be able to demonstrate time management skills
What you'll get in return
A temporary role within a busy HR department that is ongoing, onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.