People and Talent Manager
People and Talent Manager vacancy – Central London, 35K – 40K per annum plus benefits
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a People and Talent Manager to work for a luxury, high end, lifestyle management and concierge service business in London.
This is an extremely varied opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company and for a People and Talent Manager to get involved in a wide range of duties.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in ER (Employee Relations), recruitment (in-house) and generalist HR.
You must have had exposure of working for high-end, luxury brands / businesses. This can be from the retail, hospitality or leisure sectors.
• Support the recruitment process
• Support with ER cases on an informal and formal basis.
• Be responsible for the induction process
• Ensure that employee data/information is handled, stored, processed and retrieved in a professional, confidential, accurate and timely manner
• Aid the development of employee well-being initiatives
• Contribute to the development of good HR practice and procedures to drive performance by actively participating and contributing within the global function
• Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
• Around 4 years’ experience in HR
• Understand the importance of customer centricity.
• A strong background in luxury retail / hospitality / leisure sectors.
• TUPE exposure would be advantageous but not critical.
• A willingness to invest yourself in all areas of HR
• Experience in high volume ER and high volume recruitment
• Creativity, innovation and resourcefulness
• Passion, professionalism, fun loving (all traits aligned to the brand).
• Hybrid exposure of both recruitment, and generalist HR responsibilities
• Ambition, energy, and an unwavering commitment to excellent customer service.
If this interests you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for People and Talent Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly