The successful applicant for the HR Administrator position will be responsible for the provision of administrative and employee-facing support for HR products and processes in order to deliver a customer focused HR service to the firm.
The client is a leading global banking and financial services firm in the City of London, well-established with representatives in over 50 countries worldwide.
The successful applicant for the HR Administrator position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Dealing with employee and external HR queries
- Producing contracts and administering offer letters
- Providing employer reference letters
- Maintaining the HR database
- Designing, reviewing, and documenting work flow processes
- Keeping up to date with relevant legal, audit, security, and regulatory requirements
- Supporting cover for the Shared Service Centre team members when necessary
- Participating in HR projects when necessary
- Providing support to the HRBPs when necessary
The successful applicant for the HR Administrator position should ideally have:
- Recent and proven experience within HR
- A working knowledge of SAP or similar HR/Payroll systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft products, in particular Word
- Strong communicative skills, both written and verbal
A competitive annual salary and a one year FTC.