Recruitment Advisor - Barnet - £30-35,000 plus benefits
Exciting new opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join this growing commercial team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be the focal point for all recruitment up to Board Level providing support and advice to hiring managers at every stage of the recruitment process.
Understanding the external recruitment market and selection techniques is key to this role so ideally you will either come from an in-house corporate recruitment role or agency background. A key part of this role will be to build and maintain a pipeline of candidates and recruitment sources. It is essential that you have experience of high volume recruitment.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Building a pipeline of potential candidates
- Ensuring a professional and candidate-focused process
- Understanding what is required for each role
- Maintaining a set of relevant competencies
- Conducting CV screening and first round interviews
- Developing an employer brand that will help to increase retention
- New Starter on-boarding
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience
- Variety of recruitment sources
- Variety of selection techniques
- Good working awareness of legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A pro-active approach and a high degree of professionalism
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.