Learning and Development Officer
The role is suited to someone who can commit to a 9 month FTC role and has a strong learning and development background ideally from an FMCG or manufacturing industry.
The client is a global leader in the FMCG space. The role is a brand new position within their business reporting into the HR Manager on site.
- Conducts training needs assessment by collecting relevant information and producing relevant reports
- Liaising with stakeholders within the business and working closely with management and employees
- Designs training manuals by identifying needs
- Create and design e-learning materials
- Maintains Health & Safety training environment by following organisation standards and legal regulations
- Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes on a group and individual basis
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Evaluates training relevance & effectiveness training
- A strong background in training, learning and development
- Ability to commit to an interim role
- Management training experience
- E-learning exposure
- A relevant industry background- ideally FMCG or manufacturing
A highly competitive salary and an opportunity to work for a global business. The role is likely to go permanent for the right person and offers a 3% matched pension, health care scheme and up to 12% bonus.