HR Business Partner
I'm currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for an Asset & Investment Management firm based in the City. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous financial services experience ideally within Asset or Wealth Management and looking to be part of a small HR team. This is an opportunity to join a successful and fast-growing national organisation with the added benefit of being part of a significant multinational group.
The HR Business Partner will work alongside teams across the Asset and Wealth Management business. This is a generalist role with a wide range of business activities including compensation and benefits, training and development, recruitment and on-boarding, organisational development, employment relations and regulation implementation.
- The primary objective of this role is to provide a comprehensive HR Business Partner service including advice, coaching and managerial and employee support within the business functions.
- Work with the business to embed succession planning and diversity by attracting, recruiting and developing employees
- Manage the design and delivery of the 2018 Summer Internship Programme
- Produce and implement Training and Competence initiatives within a regulated environment
- Manage the Training and Competency requirements for regulated individuals, including CF30 applications to the FCA and Fit and Proper adherence for all regulated and non-regulated individuals
- Develop and present training modules in line with the needs of the business, including regulated training with our Risk and Compliance function, as well as skills training within the areas of leadership, relationship management and sales
- Ensure adherence to regulation such as MiFID II, Senior Managers Certification Regime, Gender Pay Gap Reporting and General Data Protection Regulation
- Manage the appraisal process with managers and employees
- Coordinate the Compensation and Benefits packages including industry benchmarking data
- Advise Line Managers on the legislative and best practices in association with people management
- Ensure good administrative order in line with internal and external procedures
- Review, revise and communicate changes to policies and procedures due to external changes
- Provide timely and accurate MI for the Management Group and the Board
- The role requires you to be up to date on external developments in HR and the effects on the Wealth Management/Investment Management sector The successful applicant will have proven experience working as an HR Business Partner within a regulated environment; in particular experience within Asset and Wealth Management is beneficial. This area of work involves a high degree of integrity and diligence. You will be innovative and highly self-motivated as well as having the ability to work well within a small team environment.
- Interpersonal skills:
- You will have skills of building rapport in a high paced environment and will be able to communicate at a senior level as well as delivering to tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confidence and self-motivated
- Willingness to work hard
- Good problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience; specialism in Human Resources is preferred.
CIPD qualified to level 4 or above
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly