HR and Systems Analyst
My client is a large International Manufacturing organisation with sites across the UK. My client is looking for a HR & Systems Analyst on a permanent basis based out of the Stockport site.
This role will provide analytical support to the HR team working across all aspects of HR to ensure the availability of data for decision making and insights.
Working closely with the HR function to identify, design and implement improvements to the HR functions working practices through effective use of data and reporting. This will include significant work across our People Systems, to identify improvements to current processes through improved automation and system utilisation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Identifying improvements to Core HR processes through improved use of technology including but not limited to our current People Systems.
- Implement process improvements including designing solutions for current problems such as notifications and report availability.
- Identification and creation of HR MI on a monthly and ad-hoc basis, ensuring the creation of a system that can be maintained and updated in this growing organisation.
- Running and building all new reports, Business Intelligence from the People systems, making use of the Business Intelligence tools.
- Analysis as required on projects such as annual salary reviews, performance processes and others.
- To act as a risk champion with HR to ensure that processes and data are effectively designed to mitigate risk.
- Identify and manage data flows within HR and within the wider business
- Update and create improvements to the reporting suite to give managers and HR partners access to information on request.
This role is paying £30,000 - £36,000 + bonus + benefits. If you would like to find out more about this role, please get in touch with Craig Saxby.