This is an important role supporting the global HR team coming up with creative solutions and meeting with the compensation and benefits needs that are consistent with the company's broader global HR vision and values.
My client is a privately owned global business intelligence, risk management and cyber security firm that works with leading businesses, governments and private clients. They employ around 150 people globally, with the majority based in London.
- Working with the HR Director to contribute to the global compensation and benefits strategy
- Supports HR Director on the design of global compensation & benefits programmes such as the sales incentive programme, annual bonus, long service awards, non-cash awards, pension scheme design etc
- Responsible for the benefits administration for the UK/HK/NY offices and new offices as they are established. Takes a lead role on any changes to benefits design. Manages day-to-day vendor relationships
- Supports HR Director and Management with the annual salary and compensation planning process for salary planning and bonus by providing guidance and direction on the process and tools.
- Supporting the job evaluation process, guiding managers through the process and evaluating role.Responsible for the review and update of any compensation and benefits policy documentation and supports HR Director with any compensation and benefits communications
- Project work such as gender pay reporting
The key qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are
- Educated to degree level preferably or equivalent
- Experience of international benefits, salary review processes and bonus programmes
- Proven knowledge and application of HR practices, principles and applicable laws and regulations across the European region or international locations.
- Preferably from a financial services/consultancy based business
£30,000 to £40,000