HR Advisor - EMEA
A commercial organisation with strong international presence has a role of HR Advisor - EMEA that will accelerate your career, develop your skills and grow your professional development! Working directly with the Global HR Director to provide a professional and customer focused HR service. You will be exposed to Employee Relations, Training & Development, Organisational Development, Recruitment, Performance Management, Payroll, Engagement initiatives and Project management.
You will be an experienced HR Advisor with European experience and be comfortable managing the full employee life cycle and administration. You will have a strong customer service mindset working with key stakeholders offering credible and friendly HR advice.
Preferably you will have a background in working within a SME and very busy environment. You will be solutions focused and commercial minded to understand the business needs and strategic plan.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- CIPD level 5 would be great
- Demonstrated HR generalist experience at Advisor level
- Complex ER case management experience
- Excellent knowledge in employment law
- HRIS wexperince and able to interprt MI
- Experience of coaching and supporting line managers and colleagues
- Strong understanding of HR policy and procedures
- Ability to write and review policy
- Have a strong willingness to advance your HR career and committed to your own professional development
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.