As the HR Administrator, you will provide ongoing support to the Human Resources Team in Zaventem, Belgium. This position is an excellent place for someone who is looking to develop their generalist career within a highly international, fast moving and growing company. The candidate in question will have proven experience within an HR Generalist function, with a further focus on recruitment and employee relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Administering payroll and maintaining employee records with one EMEA payroll provider.
- Assist with the recruitment & selection process across EMEA.
- Provide assistance and advice to line managers in regards to; coaching, support, policies & processes, employment law and disciplinary activities.
- Support the performance and talent management of employees.
- Responsible for successful onboarding of new employees.
- Benefits: operational follow up and administration of insurances, pension plans and car fleet.
- Support implementation of global HR initiatives.
- Be on a constant lookout for new way to innovate and develop company practices, processes and policies.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other applicable discipline.
- Experience within a complex matrixed environment.
- Experience working for an international business.
- 2 - 3 years of professional HR experience including employment and employee relations. Significant generalist experience within a busy HR environment.
- Working with an international team with contact to multiple countries in the EMEA region.
- Excellent communication skills - Fluent Dutch, English language skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with and empathise with colleagues and customers from varied backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to work under pressure, effectively managing multiple, simultaneous demands.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.