Learning and Development Coordinator
Superb opportunity to join this industry leading business in a newly created role as Learning and Development Coordinator. Reporting the Head of Talent, the role will play a key role in the effective operational coordination of professional training and development programmes, as well as the Associate Induction programme. This includes the coordination and administration of a training-needs pipeline, ensuring all associates are adequately training to assure organisational sustainability across the Europe region.
As a member of the team, you will also be involved in general HR activity and projects as required taking an active role in delivering and developing an exceptional HR service to business.
Key duties will include:
- Coordination of Values and Culture training across Europe, including the maintenance of training records for all regions and on European HR database (SAP Successfactors)
- Drive the seamless operation of management training through close guidance from the Learning & Development Manager, ensuring training pipeline and historical records are accurately maintained on the European HR database.
- Support the Learning & Development Manager in driving continuous improvement of quality, outcome, cost and efficiency
- Implementation of a new design Induction programme, under supervision of the Head of Talent. This includes the coordination of the end-to-end induction process, arranging necessary sessions for all newly hired associates at the timely manner
- Drive the continuous improvement of induction quality, outcome, cost and efficiency based on the situation analysis and the feedback from the associate
- Generate various HR reports utilising HR database
- Administration support for HR team including arranging meetings and material preparations
- Responsible for invoice management including issuing PO numbers
The successful candidate will be degree qualified (or equivalent) with a strong analytical skills (must be very comfortable with Excel) and exceptional attention to detail. Previous experience working in HR is a must and a project management qualification would be a distinct advantage.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.