Learning & Development Manager - Contact Centre
- Full Time
Following a period of significant growth, this Global organisation based in East Ayrshire is seeking to appoint a Learning & Development Manager on a permanent basis. The role holder will be directly accountable for identifying, designing and implementing learning and development courses for all levels
of employees with various levels of tenure and experience.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Raising the profile of the Learning and Development function to maximise uptake of development courses
- Creating a fun culture focusing on making learning fun
- Building relationships across the business to identify training needs, ensuring the L&D function is accessible and approachable
- Ensuring the Learning & Development strategy is aligned to the organisation's goals to develop the company's best asset - its people
- Proactively researching new techniques and continuously reviewing training materials
- Managing the L & D budget and clearly demonstrating return on investment
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Proven experience as a Senior Trainer or Learning & Development Advisor within a fast paced environment, preferably a contact centre, although not essential
- Significant experience of designing and delivering training solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to motivate others and make an impact quickly
- To be comfortable analysing and interpreting MI to identify training needs and measuring the effectiveness of your delivered solutions
- A passion to develop others, ensuring they have the support and direction to reach their full potential
- To be passionate about Learning and Development incorporating the latest learning techniques
This is a permanent position based in East Ayrshire. To apply, please email your CV to this posting or call Emma on 0141 240 2410 for further information. This is a permanent position paying up to £45,000.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Learning & Development Manager - Contact Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly