- Design, develop and structure academic content projects from the initial scope, research, and launch; providing clear timelines through all phases
- Partnering with internal (professors) and/or external subject matter experts (consultants) to prepare and enhance learning materials
- Performing and interpreting needs analysis and translate the findings into actionable items
- Implement and further develop digital content through e-Learning tools, that is both engaging and informative
- Organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and projects, and function effectively as a self-directed leader of multiple initiatives
- Keep up to date with current learning and leadership trends and technologies.
About the ideal candidate
- Up to 8 years' experience within a similar role preferably within academical environments and/or consulting industry
- Experience in L&D departments, University or Education Institutes from training needs analysis to design, structure and develop course contents both e-learning and instructor-led training solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.