1 day left
- Full Time
- Design, develop and structure academic content projects from the initial scope, research, and launch; providing clear timelines through all phases
- Partnering with internal (professors) and/or external subject matter experts (consultants) to prepare and enhance learning materials
- Performing and interpreting needs analysis and translate the findings into actionable items
- Implement and further develop digital content through e-Learning tools, that is both engaging and informative
- Organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and projects, and function effectively as a self-directed leader of multiple initiatives
- Keep up to date with current learning and leadership trends and technologies.
About the ideal candidate
- Up to 8 years' experience within a similar role preferably within academical environments and/or consulting industry
- Experience in L&D departments, University or Education Institutes from training needs analysis to design, structure and develop course contents both e-learning and instructor-led training solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Instructional Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly