The HR Coordinator will join the team to provide support with firmwide initiatives. Reporting into the Head of Human Resources, the HR Coordinator will assist with recruiting, on-boarding, HR operations and administration. The candidate should excel working in a demanding environment and thrive on a role offering a wide degree of variety. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, eager to learn and willing to work hard. The fast-paced nature of the business requires candidates who possess multi-tasking abilities, strong follow-up skills and the ability to operate under time pressure. Flexibility, strong communication and interpersonal skills, team player attitude and attention to detail are required. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Campus Recruiting Team with undergraduate and graduate recruiting efforts for intern and full-time hires.
- Coordinate recruiting events across Europe, including logistics management, presentations, catering and advertising.
- Manage all applications via the application tracking system, keeping candidate details and feedback up-to-date.
- Schedule high volume interviews for experienced hire and campus recruiting.
- Organize travel (air, hotel, and ground transportation) and create pre-interview candidate schedules.
- Assist in planning of summer intern and full time training programs, including scheduling training sessions, booking events, and coordinating intern departure logistics.
- Support HR team with coordination and preparation for performance review and compensation processes.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of the continuing education training curriculum.
- Help execute cultural initiatives including the Volunteer program and various employee networking events.
- Manage all Workday process transactions including hires, transfers, terminations
- Process invoices and assist in budget tracking.
- Prepare business correspondence (employment verifications, memos, etc.), process incoming mail, maintain employee files, scan and save documents in the share drive.
- Act as point person for a variety of HR-related inquiries.
- Projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Background:
- Prior HR Assistant experience required within a Financial Services environment
- Organised, detail oriented, able to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Trustworthiness with highly confidential information
- Team-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRIS)
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience with Workday preferred
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.