HR Systems Project Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
- Must be immediately available - this is a 6 month FTC
- Experience of project coordination or project management experience
- Experience of testing system
- Experience Resource-Link would be an advantage
This role has been created to support the embedding of a new system; Resource-Link.
Working with the HR Systems Lead you will be supporting with a number of projects including restructuring and supporting new work-flows.
You will also play a key part in supporting the realignment between payroll, pensions and recruitment.
- Coordinating and organising user testing including developing test scenarios, data, scripts and plans, arranging testing sessions, analysing test results and arranging for re-testing where necessary
- Drafting and updating project related documentation including user guides
- Providing user support and training
- Working with the team to build new hierarchies
- Tracking progress with each requested change, ensuring that new functionality is delivered as requested
- Helping to ensure that the Live systems matches the Test system
This role reports directly to the head of system and is a crucial role within this organisation.
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for HR Systems Project Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly