Human Resources Business Partner
The HRBP is responsible for delivering a wide range of consultative and support services to business leaders, and employees, within their respective clients groups. Working closely with leadership, they will enable the organization to achieve the planned goals by developing HR strategies that align with business objectives.
My client are a global leader in financial information services.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the business goals and objectives while aligning HR services with management needs and requirements. Learns the business objectives, future business direction, and links HR strategy with business deliverables.
- Acts as a counsel to the business leaders for all employee related matters. Including but not limited to performance management, employee relations, headcount planning, organizational and change management initiatives.
- Works proactively with other operations teams to gain a solid understanding of the key business drivers. Can assess and disseminate complex situations into workable solutions for the business and employees.
- Works seamlessly with the recruiting team to identify and recruit top talent. Interviewing candidates when necessary, agreeing compensation, creating compelling employment packages.
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy including the business' financial position, the medium to long term objectives, its culture, and the competition.
- Anticipates HR related issues and proactively addresses employee matters. Analyses trends and metrics to develop solutions programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Is commercially responsible to know when to inform internal Legal Counsel. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Coaches both manager and non-managers on work related issues, and provides policy interpretation. Guides managers and others through legally, sound performance management and corrective action process.
- Acts as the single point of contact for business managers. Collecting and discussing issues and finding resolutions by leveraging the specialist HR representatives
- In collaboration with the Learning and Development team, helps develop and deliver training programs on a variety of technical and management topics.
- Provides timely, accurate and meaningful management reports, analysis, and forecasts, both quantitative and qualitative on workforce data. Recommends strategies and approaches to correct or improve issues and/or trends identified.
- Integrity. As a trusted advisor a HRBP must be able to discuss and advise management about all aspects of employee related matters.
- An expert in communications with all levels of employees and management. A key influencer with leadership decisions through sound judgment and analytical guided advice.
- Problem solving. An appreciation that employee matters are not straight forward.
- Project management. An ability to resolve and manage highly complex multi-faceted projects.
- A high level of business acumen. Taking time to evaluate business performance and adjusting advice and guidance based on evolving business goals.
- A credible executive. A successful HRBP will gain the respect of long established leadership team. Will be invited to conversations related to business strategy and growth and will be called upon for management guidance and critical evaluation.
- A proactive, self-starter who understands how discrete issues can be understood within the bigger picture.
- An ability to work in an international environment, where professional and cultural sensitivities are always considered when providing counsel and advice.
£50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus